Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 23 April 2009

Alphabet Challenge Blog

D is for....................

Well here we are again, and this being the 4th week, the letter for the week is D.

Dog

Last minute minnie here again!! Not entirely my fault this week! Could I find a picture of our Glenn!! He's 16 now & I wanted a photo of him in his younger years as I'm sticking to my twinchie theme of things that are important/love...

I've used bits & bobs from my craft box.....on a purplish theme again! Thanks for looking. xx

I'm going to have real problems with E because I'm going to make a little encaustic art picture & the craft iron has been dropped & now won't work.....dare I risk my clothes iron?!!!

10 comments:

  1. Awww, lovely pic of Glenn and it's made a great twinchie, love the little heart charm to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you are on a roll maid! Awe Glen looks a great dog Gez and very appropriate for your 'D'.

    Looking forward to seeing your encaustic art. I have never tried it but have a lovely piece I bought XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I thought this was a piccy of my old border collie when I first saw it, your Glen could be her twin! Fabulous, obviously I love it! Many thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pic of Glen, Gez. X I've never tried encaustic art, so it will be lovely to see what you come up with. As for trying it with your household iron, well....errmmm........I say nothing, lol. Well done. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice :)

    DON'T try your household iron gez,the steam that comes out of it will ruin your wax LOL:)
    try melting it with a heat gun and move it about with a cocktail stick!! you would get more of a puddle and could embed bits into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your twinchie..... your dog is so sweet and the heart charm is cute. Looking forward to seeing your encaustic art.... good luck with the iron! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab twinchie - thank you for joining in this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dog and lovely twinchie! We have a collie but she is more white than black! Thanks for taking part in the challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Gez. I would say no to the clothes iron but ask your husband for a new craft iron. lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx