Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 17 April 2009

Alphabet Challenge C is for...........

cross stitch

I'm only a week behind already! Well.....not really! as you can see I've been busy stitching this week. I got it finished on Thursday so I think it counts as being on time. I just haven't had chance to blog it.

I've stitched on 28ct antique white aida & used my favourite varigated thread from the US. Can't remember its name off the top off my head sorry but I can find out & let you know. :-)

Crafty Individuals paper for the backbground & a little purple Prima flower (from my secret santa!) & a little sticky pearl. Ooh & mini Doodlebug alpha rub-ons.

I'm sticking to my Twinchies theme & things that are special/important to me. I've noticed purple seems to be creeping in each week as well!!

Thank you for looking. xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow Gez that is wonderful cross stitch. I had to keep reminding myself that it is on twinchie too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Gez, I can't believe you got that much on something so small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a twinchie!!!!! This is fabulous Gez, well done, and many thanks for joining in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - that variegated thread looks wonderful! It's a good job these are twinchies rather than inchies though, I'd have been worried for your eyesight otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lovely, I love your variegated thread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo I like this.....it looks so tactile honey X

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely, I adore all those coloured crosses, what a fabby little piece of artwork

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work you are a very talented lady!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx