Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Blog Candy

I love popping over to Kathy's Sketch File to see whats new & look at her sketches which are all fab. Altho I do have my favourite!!! .........ooops. :-)

Kathy has put a new sketch on her blog along with some candy news!

The closing date for this piece of blog candy will be 6pm (UK time) Friday 17th April this Friday. If you're quick you might have time to try out her latest yummy sketch & leave a comment.


Two different shots because I can never decide

which I like to post - same card tho!




I had so much fun making this card even tho I'm not a card maker!!! (she says again! lol) The background papers are K&Co Cut & Paste with K&Co Doll's House butterflies & flower - I think? I've inked & doodled around the edge of the card with Brown versa magic ink & stamped with light blue versa ink & a swirly stamp. I've added little sticky pearls & ric rac from my craft box. Thank you for looking today. xx

11 comments:

  1. That card is fab! You are so a card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Gez - K&Co are a favourite of mine. The butterflies are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez - you ARE a cardmaker so stop putting yourself down. Great card, fab, dheery colours and I LOVE your funky flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Gez .....so there!!!! Luvsa XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Gez looks like you are definately a card maker!! fab card and great take on the sketch - you've inspired me to pop over there and have a go....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Gez, you so are a cardmaker now!! You continually make lovely cards and this is no exception. Shout from the rooftops: my name is Gez and I make bloomin' good cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I echo everyone else and say what a great card that is Gez, wish I'd made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - so happy-looking! The little pearl trails behind the butterflies are a lovely touch and the flower is fab. Welcome to the ranks of "official card maker" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card and think it is a great take on the sketch too.

    Well done Gez! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez, your card is gorgeous! I love the pearls and the butterflies are so cute. You did an awesome job!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx