Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 30 April 2009

Daring Card Makers

Big is beautiful this is the challenge over on Daring Card Makers blog this week. I know I am last minute......it seems to be my trade mark!!

It was Jo's turn to set the challenge this week ....... SUPERSIZE ME! I have loads of enormous paper flowers that I have bought and never used. So I want to see some really big embellishments on your cards. Bonus points for outsize blooms!

My card...


It may not be that big...my bloom but it is the biggest in my craft box! I was having a play last night with a stamped image & Copic Pens I received as a RAK off Net. Thank You Net.xxx
This is the card I came up with.....bearing in mind I have never used Copic Pens before I think it looks okay to the untrained eye!
I have used some gorgeous Sultry Basic Grey papers, doodling & a blob of ribbon off Net. I have made my card into a Thank You card....
Thank you for looking. Gez.xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love the way you have used that flower Gez....its like a halo! You have made a very pretty card XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fab Gez - now you can use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a fab job with the Copics! Really pretty card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh its lovely Gez.
    great colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez that's ace! I have some huge blooms waiting patiently to be used too, you've inspired me now, thank you xx.♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the Copics and your bloom looks fab as if it's part of the bunch of flowers the girl is holding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Gez and the Copics look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Gez - the shading looks brill to me...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card gez,i love the flower behind her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its gorgeous Gez. :) A lovely big bloom and I think you've done great with the copics - I certainly haven't mastered them yet!

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its lovely Gez - like the stitching round the edge too. Great job with the colouring -I'm a copic novice too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Ge and super colouring in too. Those Copics look fun to use. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx