Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 12 April 2009

The Easter Bunny has been to our house!

WOOOOO HOO!.........
My hubby knows I don't have a sweet tooth!
I bought chocolate eggs for the children & my hubby
& a little one for me then it didn't look like I was left out!
Everyone sat munching & hubby asked me....
If I'd like my real Easter present????
OoooooOooooo....... My lovely bubberly pals know how long I have wanted one of these for!!!!
Thank goodness it comes with a DVD because I think I might need it! Awe... & a crop bag....All I need is a crop to go to now!!!! (There are none where I live!!!)
Thank you for looking. xxx

15 comments:

  1. aaawww Gez, what a fab present! I am sure you will make good use of it too...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Gez what a good un he is...enjoy your BIA...you deserve it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lucky girl you are
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely present, Gez - I love mine (but I'm jealous because mine's not pink) Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh what a generous Easter Bunny your hbby is, Gez

    You are going to have so much fun with this little lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what a generous Easter bunny you have! Have fun with it - look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!

    How super Gez - you so deserve it.;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that is a fabulous easter gift Gez!!! well done to hubby eh ?

    hope you have lots of fun with your new pink bind it all !
    happy easter!

    love maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow he's such a love Gez!! One piece of advice ...... go to the loo before you watch the DVD its awful. I was crying laughing when I watched it.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love my one. I hope you have many happy hours together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Gez, you're so lucky!!! I can't wait to see what you create. Enjoy your BIA!

    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Lucky you Gez, can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gez what a fab easter present,i'd rather have that than an egg (an i'm a chocoholic!!)
    lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh oh oh you are soooo lucky Gez....I got new shelves hahahahaha!!! You will love it and once started you will want to make books out of everything!!! Big hugs to hubby XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh a pink one :) sooooo jealous lol xxx put the kettle on i'm on my way round ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe Deanne! hehe Anytime hun. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx