Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Happy Easter

Eggs galore!


I made these a while ago! They still look gorgeous tho & I wanted to share them with you. They were all gifts for my mum. She kept them behind glass to stop them getting dusty & I think that's what's helped keep them in good condition. I've made quite a few as 'thank you's' for teacher's as they are so unusal from the normal chocolates!

I used to have a little egg tree full of different eggs that hung from the branches & sparkled in the sun light. But my it did gather dust bunnies. :-)

They started out as plain polystyrene eggs. I don't use a pattern rather just make it up as I go along. I decide on a colour scheme, wrap ribbon & pin it at the bottom of the egg - so the egg is divided into quarters & then fill in the white spaces with whatever beads & sequins I fancy! Luckily they always end up looking nice... although I have had a few disasters along the way!

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter.

Love
XXX

3 comments:

  1. Aloha Gez,
    Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family!
    WOW! Those are amazing!!!! You are one talented and creative lady! I LOVE all these gorgeous easter eggs and that cute little bunny inside. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Gez these are gorgeous - you must have such patience!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gez honey...these are just gorgeous!!! They must have taken you ages XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx