Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

HS:MS:HS

Well I had full intention of finding a path yesterday!!! Caught a bus, went for a beautiful walk & FORGOT to take the camera!!!!!


Neither day nor night - the time when the sun is below the horizon, with darkness waiting it's turn!Show us 'twilight' in your space.
These photos was taken early evening last summer when I was out dog walking with my little boy near some railway lines...

Can I let you into a secret & say Ben acutally took the photos aged 7! He has very kindly let me show you!





This is one I took last summer but it's further down my blog already! So that's when I asked Ben if I could borrow some of his photos.


Thanks for looking. xx

15 comments:

  1. Great photos for twilight! You have a very talented 7 year old! The colors in the last one are absolutely beautiful! It's been a while since I've seen a sunset so full of colors like that!

    :)Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots for twilight!
    The colours on the last one are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ben is a talented young lad!! Great photos xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ben is one talented little lad with a lens! Hope you keep encouraging him - David Bailey eat your heart out! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots of all the twilights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh lovely photos Gez - who'd have thought that something as mundane as a pylon could look so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! You're right Kathy! & only a 7 yr old boy would take a photo of one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how lovely of Ben to let you use some of his photos - very good ones they are too! Pylons get a lot of bad press but I think you just need to cultivate a different way of looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photographs! The close-up of the sunset through the pylon is fabulous - and just goes to show that you can break the rules (never shoot into the sun)and achieve stunning results!

    Well done, your son!

    They're all great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done to Ben. Great job, it's not easy taking good photos in twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots all of them. I especially like the one with the train. My post today is quite a bit like your last photo.
    Blessings,
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Ben a natural photographer there. Love the pylon and the train ones. Excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great twilight shots, Ben obviously has a talent. Paticularly like the train shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots for Twilight! Thanks Ben for letting your mom use them! LOL! Very talented boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful poto's by a 7yr old...he is a star.

    great birthday tag too for TYI

    Hope that you have lots of chocolate eggs at your house this weekend.
    have a great Easter.
    chriss x

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx