Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 23 April 2009

HS:MS:HS

Fruit
The edible part of a plant, product of labour, or one's offspring. Show us 'Fruit' in your space.

Great theme today on HS:MS:HS...We've just had 3 days of fruit salad in our house! I got out my best glass dishes to serve it in & it looked lovely. I even said I think I should take a photo (but didn't!) & all the fruit salad was finished off last night!!! Just my luck! ......I then remembered my Millenniumm Sampler (which was a labour of love!) that I stitched! Its behind glass & it was hard to get a decent shot. I'm not entirely happy with this one! Hope my fruit counts. :) Thank you for taking a look. xx

9 comments:

  1. wow Your X stitching is fab - how about shoeing us the rest of the sampler, Gez?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you Kathy! Seen as you've asked me soooo nicely - I'll take a pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - lovely sewing! I've tried to cross-stitch, but my eyesight just isn't up to it.

    Great shot and a great take on the word today!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo I recognise this!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely x stitch and a nice shot for the fruit prompt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work - I have loads of unfinished cross stitch projects - somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect and it is fruit in your space so of course it counts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice idea to use your cross stitch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx