Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 April 2009

HS:MS:HS

Lunch
food, nutrition, a pleasurable meal, usually taken around midday. Show us 'Lunch' in your space.
lunch.......
I've had a really busy morning today. Left for school at 8.20am. Drop DS1 off there. Caught a bus at 9.05am went to the Sports Centre with DS2 (25months old) & spent an hour at Gym Tots. I don't know who is the most tired......well I do actually!....me!!! Walked to a lovely place called Oswaldtwistle Mills, fed the ducks & ate a sandwich by the water. Set off for the bus home & bought a cake to eat when I got home......I switched on the computer while I put the kettle on & checked out todays prompt....lunch!!
I had some blogging I needed to do.....see below....& I am now off to eat my cake!!! phew.....
Thanks for looking today. Have a lovely weekend. Gez. xx

12 comments:

  1. yummy,i could just eat on of those just now.........and i haven't done anything this morning LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of that custard slice! Mmm, lunch time methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your piccy Gez and such a lurrrvely cake too. I've always known and called them 'ice slices', but years ago when I used to ask for one in various shops (that sounds like I was eating them all the time, lol), when I asked for an 'ice slice' the assistant would give me a very strange look. I was told that it was called 'a custard slice', lol. Anyway, love your piccy and reading your morning's news, plus I like your embossed butterfly too. The triple embossing is very effective. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! how strange Beth...I've only known them as 'vanilla's!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks delicious. I hope you enjoyed it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever one calls it, it looks GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm Gez mmmmmm my fav :)
    i've walked miles today so could well deserve that bootiful cake :) lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh lovely custard slice, impossible to eat without making a mess lol.

    Glad to hear you had a sandwich as well - hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmmmmmmmmm I could just eat that cake right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very scrummy lunch just my kind

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yummy!!! Love your lunch shot.
    You deserved it after your busy morning!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lunch looks scrummy!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx