Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 26 April 2009

HS:MS:HS

I love playing along with the HS:MS:HS prompts during the week when I get the chance.
For the 1st time ever I've managed a SPS Saturday & now a SOS Sunday! I must be on a roll.......



I love this photo which was taken last summer. It always amazes that the flower heads don't make the stems break & this cheeky one is poking its head through the fence so it was really asking for trouble but it was very kindly left alone to bloom!

Thanks for looking. Gez. xx

9 comments:

  1. love the colour of the flower next to the blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you showing us this pic before and i don't blame you using it again as its so beautiful. Hopefully more will poke thru to your side this year honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower, lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a stunning photo. Great close up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of this shot!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pic colours are fab.I think that pic would lovely on a breakfast plate! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pic colours are fab.I think that pic would lovely on a breakfast plate! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love this photo Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx