Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 30 April 2009

HS:MS:HS

Warning
A statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger. Find a warning in your space today.



I've put an extra photo on so you can see the box
that the warning is on....


My son got this last Christmas & has so much fun making his own soaps & of course being an adult/parent I can now say......I am also an expert in the art of soap making!!

6 comments:

  1. great shot
    the sopa making sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the sort of messy fun that kids love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great warning!! Sounds like fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All kids think soap is a hazzard and needs a warning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great warning shot. My son loves those science kits too. I think the last one he had was Bath Bombs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx