Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Inchies & Twinchies swaps

I've had so much fun taking part in an inchie/twinchie swap & it was my turn to chose a theme this month & I chose birds...


Lots of getting messy & inky again! I sprayed the background with a gold spray, let it dry & inked it with a purple ink & a hedgerow stamp. I then stamped the bird images using black Stazon onto patterned paper & mounted them onto purple card stock. I distressed & inked the edges & them mounted them on to the background card. The bird stamps are from Crafty Individuals. I gave the birds a coat of Glossy Accents & used one of my favourite sentiments on the ATC. Thank you for looking. Gez...xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Gez, especially the ATC. Whoever gets these will be lucky! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx