Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 April 2009

InchybyInch Challenge

This weeks challenge is .........butterflies.

Butterfly



I've had so much fun taking part this week. I really struggled to find a cat I liked for the last challenge - sorry! but I knew straight away what I wanted to do this week when I found out the challenge was butterfies.

I have some very small butterfly stamps by Hero. I just about managed to make one of them fit on my inchy. I wanted to have a go at Frankie's tutorial on her beautiful blog DragonsWeb for triple embossing. I do like to use UTEE but Frankie shows great way to get a stunning effect.

Thank You Frankie.......I did it!!!!

Thank you for looking. xx

8 comments:

  1. great stamp for that technique gez:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab - I haven't done triple embossing in a while, love the muted tones of yours here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did do it - that buttefly is fantastic! The colours are gorgeous -

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo this looks lovely...gorgeous colours XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job using this technique. Super inchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant inchie - love the stamp you have used and the colours really rich.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx