Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 April 2009

InchyByInch Challenge

INCHY BY INCH BLOG IS CELEBRATING BEING ONE YEAR OLD THIS WEEK.
TO CELEBRATE FIONA IS OFFERING SOME BLOG CANDY.

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS BLING

CONGRATULATIONS

&

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY





I have included my BLING inchy this week on a card


(far right hand image!)



I stamped face images onto card using black stazon & used watercolour paints to colour in my 3 images. I then found tiny peel-off gold sticker left over bits to use as 'bling' gold jewelry on the images. Then I used UTEE to make the inchies look like little enamel tiles.


HAPPY 1ST BLOGAVERSARY
TO A
GREAT CHALLENGE BLOG.

Best Wishes
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh Gez - what gorgeous images - and I love how you've used them on your card - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold sticker makes for great bling! These came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Gez, I'll forgive you for the P's lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Gez and have made a great card. Love the creative use of *shhh* peel off waste, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous card, real sparkling bling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bling Gez and have added you to my blog buddy roll call!! Have a great weekend, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inchies.... good idea putting them on a card... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. I like how you used the inchy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx