Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Kids Inchy Swap

My 2 older children received their 1st swaps last weekend & I promised to put them on my blog! This is the 1st time they have taken part in a swap & they both had so much fun. Thank you to everyone that took part & a special thank you to Megan for hosting the swap. xx


Blue theme...



They both had so much fun making & swapping.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. These all look so fab!!! Your kids will be after your stash hahahaha X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sets of inchies, so glad the kids had fun doing the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inchies. Brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these are just brilliant Gez. Kids, they are sooo clever. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, these are great, wouldn't have guessed they were made by youngsters, some talented crafters there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx