Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 26 April 2009

My First Bind-It-All Book!

I am proud to present (hhehe!!) My first book that I have made with my brand new pink Bind-It-All that the Easter bunny kindly brought instead of an egg. :D

I was nervous but excited!!! My first book is 5" x 11" long & has been specifically made that size to hold some swaps I have been doing for the last few months. I like the idea that you can make books whatever size you need them making & I'm sure its going to be the first of many. I will have a go at making a wider book next time. Hoping its not too difficult to understand the manual!












I used some of my favourite papers of the mo....by Sassafras & of course a squidge of Basic Grey. :) The pages in side are on thick cardstock by DCWV.

I have used some gorgeous pieces of ribbons to cover the rings (hopefully, I've done it right!) & painted some chippie letters with acrylic paint. While they were still wet I sprinkled with glitter (making it up as I went along & with fingers crossed it worked! lol) then I embossed the letters with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for looking. Gez. xx

8 comments:

  1. Yay you got one! And what a fab first project. Love the sassafrass papers too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Well Done Gez, lovely booky wook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Gez, that looks so pretty!!!! Thats it now maid, you will be looking at allsorts to see if you can make a book out of it hehe XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab BIA project Gez! Love the long, slim look of this and the glittery letters look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a great book - those glittered letters look fab! well done you on a sucessful first bia book xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooo well done Gez, are you hooked yet?

    It looks gorgeous clever clogs.

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you have the pink one..i want one!!..i have the blue mind you i dont really use the one i have lol By the way your book is fab xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx