Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 April 2009

New Challenge blog! Tag It On...

As visitors to my blog will know I love to try & take part in the weekly Inchybyinch Challenges if my family allows me time off to play! (which doesn't seem very often at the mo!)

anyway... I hopped over there to check out this weeks theme & a great tutorial on triple embossing by inspirational guest designer Frankie. I am planning to use this technique for this weeks theme which is butterflies & to my great surprise discovered a brand new challenge blog called Tag it On challenge. Frankie is having a pre-opening challenge & the theme of blossom.




I am wishing Frankie lots of fun & good luck with her new challenge blog.........xxx & I have managed to make a tag for this week! ....................if you look closely.....I managed it!!!! (the triple embossing ;)
Thanks for looking. Have a lovely weekend. Gez. xx

9 comments:

  1. lovely tag gez and well done on the triple embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's lovely and I LOVE the triple embossing!! well done you and thanks for playing.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag, love the way you incorporated the inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Tag!See you in the neaxt challenge.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo this is gorgeous Gez!!! I am so thrilled that someone has started another tag challenge blog as I just got round to joining in and the other one stopped!!! Thanks for telling us honey X

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats gorgeous Gez, i love that butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow well done Gez this is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's lovely Gez, I've never got my triple embossing to look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really achieved that embossing technique brilliantly. The image is very clear. Looks good on this tag.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx