Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 6 April 2009

HS:MS:HS

Packet

A cardboard or paper container, typically in which goods to be sold are placed. Show us a packet in your space.

Anyone like one?


Popped over to HS:MS:HS this morning & today's theme is packet so I had a little look around & borrowed my daughter's gum - so I shouldn't really be offering should I????

Thanks for looking. Ooo - I managed to add text to my photo! That's a biggie for me!!!! Gez. xx

7 comments:

  1. Nice shot!

    I haven't seen sticks of gum for such a long time. It's all those little pellet type bits nowadays.

    Well done for getting the text on! There's no stopping you now. :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, like the angle

    I´d like one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot taken at a nice angle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shot. I didn't think of doing gum. Congrats on adding your text!
    Blessings,
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot Gez, the gum pack looks so retro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot, Gez (I really need to get back to HS - have got out of the habit) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx