Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 17 April 2009

Pay It Forward



Oooh! How would you like to pay it forward? This is a lovely idea that I saw on Rosie's blog when I visited the other day & left a message. WOW! Thank You Rosie and now, I'm paying it forward too.

The first three people to leave a comment will receive a hand made gift from me! (I don't quite know what it's going to be yet, but I promise I will make you something nice.) Please make sure I have a way of contacting you - i.e. your email address / bloglink.

The only thing you have to do to participate and carry on the kindness is to post the "pay it forward" image onto your blog and offer up a handmade gift to three more people. Spread the word of generosity and kindness to others through your blog and we will try to make the world a much nicer place.

Hope you fancy having a go! Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

  1. ooooo I love your work!!! This is a brilliantly NICE idea XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx