Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

RAK for me!

Oooh I got a lovely surprise in the post today! & I just wanted to say a great BIG Thank YOU on my blog to a very talented crafter Net at Caique-momma. We had talked about Net sending me some stamped images so imagine my surprise when I opened the packet. In fact my DH picked the post up off the floor when I got in from an hospital appointment this afternoon & said it was for him & put it face down on the kitchen worktop. So......I ignored 'his' parcel & set about washing Tom's hands for some reason it's always the 1st thing I do when I get home is wash hands I always have. So I was drying our hands & said so what's this you've won off ebay! & turned the parcel over & got a big shock because it had my name on it!!!

I opened the parcel thinking it was something else never imagining it had come across the Pennine's from Net! The parcel was very well taped up! & after a bit of a tussle I opened one ended & peered in & nearly dropped the parcel when I saw some Copic pens peeping! & then when I looked for a card or note & pulled it out....WELL! what can I say OMG!!! Net's cards look fabulous on her blog but to see one in real life........ all I can say is it is the most delicate beautiful card I have ever seen. Thank You, thank you, thank you Net. XXXXX



2 views....

I can't wait to have a play tonight when the children have gone to bed...



Well thats my exciting news to a day I wasn't really looking forward to when I woke up this morning. I was half expecting a camera poking up my nasil passages!

Thank You Net...
XXX

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some pics now Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh lovely card Gez and the goodies look very enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe you are a lucky bird this week sweetie! I have a little bundle of images from Net too...they are so cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a fantastic RAK Gez, it all looks lovely...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Gez how wonderful what a lovely surprise - and what a dear friend Net is...enjoy your RAK gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAh isn't that kind of Net - enjoy your presents Gez.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx