Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 23 April 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Challenge 31 - St .George

It's Rosie's turn to set the challenge this week. Being an English girl she decided that it had to be none other than St. George - the Patron Saint of England, and also of the Scouting movement.

Don't faint Rosie or Deanne...I've managed to take part in this weeks challenge!!!



It is supposed to be a card for my hubby but it might just be turned into a layout! I will have to decide quick before he gets in from work this afternoon! What do you think?

I've basically used scraps from my craft box & a local image looking across to Pendle Hill where we live. :) I had so much fun making this....thanks for the challenge Rosie. x

I'd like to wish all my visitors today a happy
St. George's Day.
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Great card Gez!!! Pendle Hill.... oooh, the famous witches ;-)

    Thanks for taking part with my challenge this week Gez.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Gez! I love that the kite has the flag on it and the lace just softens the whole thing X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab Gez! Pendle Hill is such a distinctive shape, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked the look of this as soon as I seen it Gez. I personally feel it would look great as a LO, but equally as suitable as a card. What did you decide in the end? Lovely. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have it as a 6x6 layout! & hopefully incorporate it into an album. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats brilliant Gez thanks for joining in :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx