Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Thank You Tag You're It & Carol...

This was the prize I won over on the last weekly challenge over on Tag You're It challenge blog. It was kindly donated by Carol. The theme was to create a Birthday tag...


I am having lots of fun playing with the lovely crafty items I received & have been including one or two of them on my ABC challenge twinchies so I can admire them when I put my finished canvas up on the wall. Thanks for looking. Gez. xx

3 comments:

  1. lovely prize can't wait to see what you do with it xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx