Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 10 April 2009

THANK YOU TYI

Tag You're It have made a really sad announcement this morning and have decided to close down.

It is been lovely hopping over to TYI each Friday to see what the Design Team have created & see a lovely new challenge set to get the good 'old' mojo running. I only discovered TYI in January & didn't always have time to make a tag because of family commitments so I can fully understand the decision. I did LOVE visiting everyone's blogs to see the wonderful creations & I will miss the weekly challenges. It's been good getting to know you all. Take care TYI & good luck for the future. I'll still come a blog hopping. :)

Best Wishes TYI Team.
XXX

2 comments:

  1. What a shame for them Gez! But....well done on winning one of their last prizes my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a shame - I sometimes, although not always, take part. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx