Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 25 May 2009

25th Club!

These are two cards that I have made earlier in the month & they are going to count as my 2 cards for the Bubbly Funk 25th Club. I had the idea back in January that I wanted to be ready for Christmas this year & decided to make a couple or more cards each month. Some other forum members are also doing the same & the 25th Club was born!





Some of my favourite papers by October Afternoon & course my favourite little lady of the moment - Magnolia. I've got a nice little collection of Christmas cards already made now. It's just remembering where to keep them!!! Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and so nice for Christmas

    I will email you later in the day when I get a proper chance to sit down and relax!!

    Thanks for all your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez these are just beautiful hun :) Such wonderful colours and the cutest images.
    I should take a leaf out of your book cos I'm always last minute Lil when it comes to my Christmas cards lol
    have a fab day
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe these are just as lovely second time around Gez! I am thinking that there may be a teensy addiction coming along somewhere hahahahaha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are fab and sooooo cute!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Gez fabbie cards - must get mine posted as I'm actually on time this month!! wonders will never cease....

    Fab shading xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a relief to see one with a face, don't you think?! Cute cards and well done on keeping it up - I seem to have fallen by the wayside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Gez, the second card is the one for me, (well not literally LOL). I love it, soo sweet and she has a little smile too, much better with smiles I say lol, they don't look right without them, just mho though. Lovely blending and colouring too Gez. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for getting organised with the Christmas cards (think I need to start soon). Thanks for all your comments left for me. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Gez - doesn't the 25th come round quickly.

    Now where did I put those last lot of reindeers lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!!! none here Tracey! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx