Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 1 May 2009

Alphabet Challenge

F is for ......
friends...



I've stuck to my twinchie theme again & have used a lovely image from Crafty Individuals & some Paper Artsy German Scrap & oh mustn't forget....my favourite Krylon gold pen! The little flower was from my Bubbly Funk secret santa so I'm not sure but I think its a Prima flower & I added a little stick on gem.


I have taken a photo of the 1st 6 Alphabet twinchies of things I love/precious & think they are starting to look good grouped together.


Thank you for looking. Hope you have a lovely l o n g weekend. Gez. xx

11 comments:

  1. Another excellent twinchie, hun, and they all look brilliant together don't they? Many thanks for taking part again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely twinchie Gez. They really do look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! I just love her little grin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh these are just beautiful, Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one is another beauty Gez!!! They all look so good together, are you going to put them in a book??? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab twinchie again Karen - they are looking good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm putting them altogether on a canvas....:-) Well thats the plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great again, Gez and there's definitely an overall look emerging when you put them all together - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic f inchie - they look fab together - thanks for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i did mean twinchies - sorry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Faithful friend twinchie- it's so sweet and they all look lovely together - that is going to be a beautiful canvas....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx