Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Alphabet Challenge

These weeks are flying by. Its something beginning with G already! Keeping to my twinchie... something I love/treasure theme. I have decided on my garden. I have lots of different flowers & vegetables growing & all the family get so much pleasure from being out in the garden in the summertime. Our garden is something I love.


I wanted to keep to my purplery/gold theme & have used a lovely image from Crafty Individuals. Altho I've just thought of 2 different purple flowers growing in the garden. I might just update this twinchie to a photo! Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. ooh cool new blog look! Love Rosie's notebook and your Garden Twinchy looks great. I have those Crafty Individual flower piccies, had them for ages, they seem to last and last, so many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour Gez. You must have a lovely little collection already XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - I followed you here from Alphabet Challenge - I just commented after you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely Gez, you're doing so well with these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful twinchie hun, many thanks for joining in again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful twinchie, thanks for taking part this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous great green garden Gez :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous twinchie - thanks for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new blog header! The twinchie is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous twinchie.....your garden sounds great - how wonderful to grow your own veg...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful evocative garden piece. Makes me think of gardens and gardners notes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your twinchie.....the flowers are beautiful.... such a nice day today - Barry (my DH!) and I have just started growing vegetables - its such fun.

    ps please could you tell me what Copic pens are.... I know lots of people are using them!!! are they like watercolours??? Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx