Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Alphabet Challenge

H is for ..............

holidays.....

I struggled with this one!! I was going to do h for hardanger. I do like hardanger (stitching) but I do struggle cutting out the holes it isn't something I love doing! so it wouldn't fit in with my theme. So I chose h for holidays which I would love to have! The words are on acetate which is something I haven't tried doing before but I like the effect. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. This really does remind me of holidays Gez!!! Its great honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous double H hun, really makes me think of summer! Many thanks for joining in again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and summery. and well done for stamping on accetate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fab blog x
    Thought id stop by with the link to a new challenge blog at http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/
    Hope you can pop over and check us out Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summery feel this has like the way you've managed to incoporate two H's into the challenge.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Gez. I just wanted to tell you how much you have already cheered up my day with your lovely message! I am off to make holly garlands on my Crow Day today. Yes - Christmas in May! I hope you have a very happy and creative day too!
    Love, Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx