Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 25 May 2009

Alphabet Challenge

This week the letter is I for......................................

inks


Ooooh I really enjoyed making this twinchie & its going to fit in nicely with my purplery theme. :-) I used a Crafty Individuals stamp, black dye ink & white card stock. I coloured the card with a couple of my favourite dye ink pads. I lightly embossed around the edges. The most fun I had was colouring & shrinking Magnolia. I stamped my image with black Stazon & used a fine paint brush to take ink off my inks pads & lightly coloured in my image & then closed my eyes while she shrunk. I did have a peep & screamed very loudly!!!!! I think I'm in love with shrink plastic...I need to go shopping for some now. I was very kindly sent a sheet of cream to play with months ago from a very dear friend & have finally plucked up the courage to use it!
Thanks for looking. Gez.xx


SORRY its a fuzzy pic (its only for comparrison!)

She gets everywhere!!! I just love Magnolia.

~♥♥♥♥~

11 comments:

  1. Aww cute Twinchie hun, amazing to see the actual size! Many thanks for joining in again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's turned out fab. SO teeny tiny it's cute in an 'I've got no mouth' way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shrinking looks fab and you got the colouring spot on - it can be tricky because it intensifies when you shrink the plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - love the shrink plastic image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on the shrinky stuff honey!!! Your inchie looks fab XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real cute card!
    Shrink plastic is great, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to shrink Tilda! Makes a super twinchie.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely twinchie and Tilda looks so cute! Thanks for doing the challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous... I love the colours and the composition is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for everyone's lovely comments.XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx