Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Card Challenge #1

I've made a card for a special friend far, far away! & used a gorgeous sketch from Quirky Boots.


I stamped an image with black stazon & used watercolour pencils to add some colour. Basic Grey paper & lace from my craft box. I've covered the word friends with Glossy Accents but it hasn't really shown up on the photo. The image is from Crafty Individuals. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. I am loving this card Gez and I am certain that the lovely lady who has it will too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've tinted the image Gez and the sketch you used was perfect for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - I like the inking round the edges. the lace goes so well with it - nice touch to add glossy accents to the letters - i must remember that one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Gez - I finally got into your blog!

    Lovely stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for that Kaz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Ok so who's the lucky owner of this gorgeous card? Just to let you all know that I'm the lucky owner of the gorgeous card. :)I couldn't believe that I have this amazing card in my hand :)
    My great friend Gez,thank you so much for thinking of us and for all the cards and presents. I really appreciate your kindness.
    I love all the details of this gorgeous card. You did an awesome job!
    Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx