Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Copic Colour Challenge

Week 13.
This weeks Challenge is a little different, we want you to follow Maddy's sketch below . You can use whatever colours in copics you wish this week ! You can turn the sketch round if you wish.

Maddy's sketch...
Well I've plucked up the courage to take part in a Copic Colour Challenge. I have only had my Copic pens for a few weeks but try taking them off me!!!




I've had so much fun with Maddy's sketch. I used October Afternoon papers & a Tilda image. Lace & bits & bobs from my craft box. No I haven't gone mad making a Christmas card in May. My aim is to make 2 Christmas cards on the 25th of each month (must admit this is the 3rd this month - so I'm going to have it a my 1st card for 25th June!!)


Thank you for looking today. I still have a lot too learn about using my Copic Pens & I am having great fun practising! Have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. love the colouring gez :) what colours have you used on the face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination of papers and copic colouring - beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card and great colouring. I've only been using Copics a short time myself but it is addictive, isn't it?!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card gez!! Don't you just love colouring with copics? i do.I really love the colour combo xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and your colouring is looking excellent - great shading on that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez, lovely card. The colours are perfect and I love your interpretation of the sketch.

    Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab christmas card. love the colours and that stamp is very cute!

    kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx