Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Cute Daisy May Challenge

This weeks challenge on the Cute Daisy May challenge blog is to make a monotone card. Ooh if you get the chance why not pop over there & have a look at the wonderful creations on show by the Design Team. :-)

I am very new to card making but love a challenge! I got a lovely warm welcome last week when I took part in my 1st Cute Daisy May challenge that I really wanted to have a go & make a card this week. Having checked what monotone meant! & a rather disgusting look off my 15 yr old daughter! I hope (with fingers crossed) my card fits the bill this week.......I did however get carried away & added my own bit of bling! ooops - sorry!


The papers I have used are the new Basic Grey Bittersweet & a Magnolia image. There are some super digi images available over on the Cute Daisy May blog. I am in the process of convincing my hubby that I really need do need them. Wish me luck. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Great card Gez, love those strong pinks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card looove the pink
    Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you considered sketching a nose and mouth on her at all? rofl! Not sure I'd be able to resist trying it at least once :o) Great monochrome card, love the little fairy ticket tucked in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez another beautiful card and I love the colour. Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May again.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Tilda, best colour ever! Just luv that pink, Thank you for popping over to
    Spyder's Corner I've put a 'hello' link back to your blog

    (((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card Gez and the bit of bling sets it off beautifully. Lovely to have you joining us at CDM again this week.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi....such a beautiful card,love the Tilda image you have used and such a pretty colour scheme,thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a gorgous card, that magnolia image is cute as a button. thanks for joining the daisy gang. janex

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Gez - thanks for joining the Daisy May Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez,
    This is beautiful. I love the cute Tilda and the Basic Grey paper that you used. Awesome job as always!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx