Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Daring Card Makers

This week its Vanessa's to set the dare....... I don’t know why I came up with this one, but for some reason I’ve been singing away to Old MacDonald, you know the song “Old MacDonald had a farm, Ee I ee I oh! And on that farm he had some .........”
........we’ll let you fill in the blank – that’s your dare this week, get some farmyard animals on your cards and pop a link in the comments section so we can come and see!




When I saw the new dare go online I felt sure I wouldn't be taking part this week.....oh dear! think I must have some crafty bug of some sort! hehe...

I didn't have any animal stamps or images so I decided to stitch over the weekend. I had so much fun making this card. Thank You Vanessa for a great challenge. xx

Thanks for looking. Gez. :-)

8 comments:

  1. oooo Gez....some more of your lovely cross stitch!!! This is so colourful and the ewe's are great!!! Fab card my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gez and in good time for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see your sheep have hats all ready for the cold weather!!

    Great card Gez, how you find the time to cross stitch I shall never know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wow, its fantastic!! Love it. Thanks for playing along. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, woolly sheep in woolly hats - love it! The blue background is perfect for the little white sheepies, thank ewe for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for some lateral thinking Gez, and a double whammy with the 25th club lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww Gez, this is so cute - love your stitching as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, this is so cute I love your stitching. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx