Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Exciting News!

Wow! What a lovely surprise I got this morning!

I have had some of my work featured on the Inspirational Craft Blog. It is really exciting to see some of my work on there! If there are any questions or any help I can offer if anyone is interested in anything on my blog or has any queries. Please feel free to email me at gez@markbutty.com.





Thank You to all my lovely visitors. It is very kind of you to take the time to visit & leave a comment. I always love reading them. Take care & I hope everyone has a lovely day. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS sweetheart...well deserved!!! Off for a looksee XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW congrats,i love your encaustic art work its fab! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Gez!!! How exciting for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic, well done honey :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez I've just hopped over from Inspirational...love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Gez - so well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Gez!!! :)

    Much deserved, your work is fantastic. A big well done from myself and the Rotster! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx