Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 21 May 2009

HS:MS:HS

A line of which no part is straight. Show us 'Curve' in you space.







Yeah! I got to play today!!......... On Tuesday evening my 8 year got very angry! threw the instructions on the floor, kicked the box & stormed out of the room!!!! So yesterday, I thought I'd have a surprise waiting for him after school. It took me 2 1/2 HOURS!!!!! yesterday to put the ****** thing together......is it just me?????
Thanks for looking. Have a super day. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Great choice. Why does it always take so long to put kids toys together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great curves, love those race tracks, looking forward to my grandson being old enough to play lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx