Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Inchy by Inch Challenge

This weeks over on the Inchy by Inch challenge blog the theme is.....

Birds


I had so much fun making this inchy & actually had a play with some shrink plastic that a friend sent me. I looked in horror as it began to curl & twist & then was delighted when it lay flat! Yes!! The background is a little off cut of the shaving foam technique coloured paper. (Technique further down my blog!) which was then inked & stamped.


I've added a 2nd picture to show a comparrison of the size of the inchy against an ink pad. There is still time to have a go at this challenge & it will be open over the weekend too. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Help! Another technique I have yet to try.....

    I love the background, the colour is great, shrink plastic is SOO much fun!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inchy - I've never had much luck with shrink plastic - your bird is just so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. You should have been warned about the curling up as the shrink plastic heats up. I can imagine your surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez

    Thank you for your comment on my blog:) I am going to have a look on your blog and give that technique a try.

    One of my little bird inchies would love to fly north..... email me your address and after the BH weekend I'll send him on his way!

    karenjanedavis@hotmail.com

    ps pink and green things are gathering on my floor for action later.... great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx