Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 4 May 2009

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG...SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

Well I did say I had some exciting news!......There is a NEW challenge blog called Something Completely Different planning to go live on the 15th May.

We hope that we can entice many of you to come along and join us and have some fun. The idea is to have a set piece each month with a theme set per week. So, for example May will be Twinchies and each week a different theme will be set. Then June the piece will change to something else.

We really hope that you will join us and be inspired to create your own challenge pieces. We will be having guest designers and blog candy at regular intervals....Please spread the word and hope to see you on the 15th...xx
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Gez

    Looking forward to it!!

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Gez!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DT PLACE!

    Big hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - have fun on the DT with the new challenges, I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gez, what a great news. CONGRATULATIONS on the DT place! I'm so happy for you! I'm looking forward to your new Challenge Blog!
    Mahalo for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. You made my day!
    Have a wonderful monday!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW Gez, this is such brilliant news my darling....your on a DT!!!!! About time hehe XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Gez, congrats on being on the DT for this, I just realised when I went back to add my name to the Followers - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good - I've bookmarked it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fantastic!

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx