Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 31 May 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Challenge 36 - embossed stamping

Carrying on with the stamping theme, this week we would like you to show us your embossed stamping, this can be heat embossed or dry embossing, the choice is up to you :)

Just in the nick of time!!! I've taken a couple of pics so hopefully the embossing might show up!


Its so nice to be able to take photos out side now so I thought I'd take one in one out! Awe wish I was at Blackpool today!


Thank you for looking. A new challenge will be set later today so if you get the chance pop over & see what the new challenge is going to be? Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Love that stamp Gez. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC Gez! How iconic of a British seaside is that stamp?

    Thank you for taking part again this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Gez....this is brilliant hon! I love that stamp too and the little postal ones just finish it all off! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Gez - love the stamping and colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love it! The postage cancellation marks are a brilliant finishing touch - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Gez, really lovely colours on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Gez very summery.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just love this creartion, lovely feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image Gez,the whole card works so well xx jo xx
    Gez your link to winter wonderland how do i put one on my blog? I keep trying but either get a picture with no link or just the link text hmmmm i am doing something wrong lol xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous gez :) i love all of it, that stamp is awesome :) thank you for sharing it with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez, followed your link on
    Spyder's Corner

    glad I did, coz this is a great card, love the image and the postage marks, they fit in just right. You're waaaaaaay ahead on me, I still haven't worked out how to do that kind of link yet. (unless of course I've done it with out realising!)

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey honey thanks for popping by my blog again, the droplets are pattis pretties :) xx i didnt really think much to them at first, now i love them lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a real gift for composition Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your placement on this one Gez, together with the soft muted colours and that butterfly is gorgeous. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx