Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 4 May 2009

Rosie~Dee Challenge

Challenge 33 - Sketch!

Hi everyone and welcome to the month of May (wow how quick is the time passing by!)

Rosie and I got together and sorted out how we were going to plan the challenge blog, we've decided that each month will have a theme of some sort, we'll be introducing some guest designers and the first Sunday of the month will be a sketch!

The month of May is going to be stamping month :)

I am so pleased I managed to copy Rosie's sketch over. I've tried before & I can never manage to copy sketches to my blog ~ goodness knows why not? but its worked!!


I 've made a card using Rosie's sketch. Remember I'm not a card maker!! I'm a stitcher! & I have tried my best. This one came together pretty quickly & wasn't too painful! I can never decide on colours & I am my own worst critic but I like this card. :-)

I have been playing with my new Copic pens again! Altho I only have a few to start with therefore this little guy looks very similar to his big sister further down my blog! The Copic pens are lovely to use. :-)


I've used Basic Grey paper for the background & a couple of pieces of patterned paper that I've had for ages & never used. It felt good being able to use them. :-) Just a little distressing here & there it was very hard not to do my 'usual' distressing & stitching but I felt it might not look right for a new baby card.

I am going to have some exciting blog news soon so watch this space!

For some strange reason Blogger has decided to print my posts in double line space altho not on preview?? If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear because I feel like getting very angry with Blogger at the mo...that is just one of the problems I'm having with him!!! Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely take on my sketch Gez. Thanks so much for taking part this week.

    (I'm killing time on the computer waiting for the call from the hospital saying that they've removed the packing from mum's nose and that we can go and collect her! Fingers crossed!!!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the Copics Gez, your card is lovely, I see you have been 'infected' by Di and her lace obsession lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super card Gez! The lace is really pretty.

    News??? Am I going to miss this then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez - what a fab card - love that sketch will have to go and have a look at that blog link.

    Fab colouring with the copics too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's really sweet gez:)
    i was thinking along the same lines as janice with the lace LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and you're definitely taking to those Copics - I feel you may be well placed when people start asking you what you'd like to birthday, Christmas etc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!!! You are soooo RIGHT Joanne! Its my birthday in June. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats beautiful Gez, i love those copic colours, i dont have any - yet!
    thank you for joining in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a cardmaker, Gez!! and you're obviously loving the copics - they're great, aren't they?! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez, this is really a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and how you color. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx