Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Rosie~Dee Challenge

Challenge 34 - Magnolia
As your aware May is the month of stamping, and I've chosen a real 'marmite moment' for Rosie, she has a fear of these gorgeous magnolia stamps ;) but I love them and I know so many others do also. This week your challenge is to use a magnolia stamp :) any, it doesnt matter which.

Sorry girls for being a last minute minnie again. Good old Blogger playing up! I have used 'cough' a friend of Magnolia's to show you something different. Hope she counts. :o) I made the interesting background in a mini crop class on the Bubbly Funk forum which I will blog after the weekend. Thanks for looking.Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. she's lovely gez :) loving the shaving foam background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Gez - the shaving foam background works really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Gez. Thanks for choosing a stamped image with a face! HAHA


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thee tag's made a great card! I love the lacy edge and the stripy bg paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is gorgeous gez, i love her :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx