Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 23 May 2009

Rosie~Dee Challenge

Continuing this month's theme of Stamping, we'd like you to show us some layered stamping if you will. Please come back and show us what you've created.


Just in the nick of time I think!..... sorry Rosie it's Magnolia again!!!! I had so much fun making this card.

I couldn't resist trying out Kathys new sketch. Kathy has the most lovely sketches in Kathys Sketch File.

Thanks for a great challenge. Looking forward to next months theme.
Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous Gez, i'm loving the magnolia :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the shaped panel with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Gez!!! You are getting so good with your colouring sweetie! Where did you get that lace??? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card,i used to have wallpaper like that when i was a child hmmmm oh my now that is going back lol xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I love the lace she is sitting on that is a great pairing with the magnolia image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez , this card is fab, love your blog, that cake is so yummy looking. I live on the wirral now but I'm from lancashire originally.janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Gez. Even though it's a Magnolia, you are forgiven as it's so beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, this is lovely - I really like the way you've used my
    sketch this time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for everyone's lovely comments.XX Karen I will pm you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx