Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Sketch 9. A little bit of lace?

I've been having a play with one of Kathy's new sketches & think this one might be my 'new' favourite sketch!!!




I got some new white card yesterday which Net recommended & couldn't wait to have a play last night! I am still learning to use Copic pens & having great fun along the way. I've made a card for the 25th Club....(I am making 2 Christmas cards on the 25th of each month) but I couldn't wait until the 25th of this month to show you!!




I used papers from the October Afternoon range & a Magnolia stamped image. I've put some glitter on the card but unfortunately it hasn't shown up very well. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card - you're certainly getting on with those pens, great shading xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the copics, Gez - such a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Gez. I'm sure Rachel will love it. What do you mean 'not perfect'? I can't see anything imperfect on it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's beautiful Gez. You've mastered those copics so I'm after some tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Gez what a lovely card. But where are the reindeers? Only kidding! lol

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and you really are doing a great job with those Copics so stop doing yourself down, ya hear me?! And tell that Tracey that the reindeer are hiding under the lacy bit - rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe Gez...thats beautiful honey!!! You are certainly doing well with the copics...I think I will have to drop by for tuition XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Gez (even though it's a Marmite Magnolia)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh look at that pretty lace! lovely card Gez

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Gez, your card is stunning. I love the laces and the cute image. You did a fabulous job!

    Thank you so much for all the sweet comment you left in my blogs. Much appreciated.

    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh thats gorgeous Gez, I've got a bundle of christmas images I may make a start on now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and you look as though you have got the hang of the copics. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card Gez, it's soo sweet. I definately must get some of the Copics. Your shading and colouring in is very very good my lovely. XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a perfect christmas card.... Is that lace..... ? It is so pretty:) Karen copics????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx