Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 22 May 2009

Something Completely Different

Week 2 is here on the Something Completely Different challenge blog. We had lots of lovely enteries for week 1 & it was great to go & visit everyone. Thank You for joining us.

Our theme is still twinchies but this week its a colour challenge Pink/Green. Hope you can join us. Good Luck.xx


Pink/Green Twinchie



I have used a Crafty Individuals stamp for my image & black stazon ink. Patterned paper for the background - no shaving foam today! (I did try something new tho! I coloured the silver brads with Copic ink. I think they turned out great) & bits of lace & flowers from my craft box. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. Another great challenge, Gez - love your twinchie - the brads look really good and love that image (will try to do this one sooner than I did No. 1) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty - love that stamp. i will try out your idea of colouring brads with copics, a great way to match them to your project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh heck - green I can do but I'm not so good with pink! Your looks fab, love the little partial flowers at the corners and the image is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo this is beautiful Gez!!! Off to find something green...have loads of pink hehe unlike Joanne hehe XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great Gez.Question... what do you use to stick the lace down?I can never get it to stick!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice :) i like the stamp and the little bits of flowers on the corners :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB Gez! great idea to colour the brads like that - perfect colour match xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your twinchie - I love altering brads to match colours.

    Have a good weekend Gez. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, your twinchie is fabulous! I love the color combo. Hopefully I can enter in your challenge blog this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pinks Gez. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Gez your inchie is absolutely beautiful... so much detail on something so small. I've always struggled with little things cos of me big fat fingers rofl so I am totally in awe of all the gorgeous twinchies you create :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi....

    Wonderful twinchie, love all the details, especially the background and the flowers... great idea altering the brads:)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really nice. I love your twinchie! I love the lacy ribbon on it! What a great make!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice!!! I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx