Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 29 May 2009

Something Completely Different

Its week 3 already over on the Something Completely Different challenge blog. The monthly theme is twinchies (2"x2" square) & this weeks topic is.........

Birds


I had so much fun making this twinchie. With a little bit of all sorts on it! Hope you get the chance to come along & play with us this week on the challenge blog. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Fab Gez, I love that little birdie - I bet you had trouble deciding which of your birdie stuff to use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! another lovely little bird!!!! I am going to love this challenge and hope to attain your standard honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great twinchie, love the bits of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! you're not wrong Kaz. :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I loved your twinchie - great stamps Gez

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little bird, and a lovely twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very late with commenting.....sorry....popping by to say great Twinchie and thanks for the challenge inspiration.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you sweetie tweetie, it's really cute! and I have a little something on my blog for you

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx