Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 8 May 2009

Tag It On

This week the theme is fairies at the bottom of the garden....

I would like you to make a tag of any shape and size with the theme of Fairies at the bottom of the garden. Please use at least one stamp.



I had lots of fun making this tag as it gave me an excuse to get all my sparkly bits out! I stamped my fairy image onto card & mounted her onto foam pads so she is actually 3D. She is hiding under the big orange flower in her own little world but.....whats that? she's got a ticket for someone to the Fairy Spring Ball...............Thanks for looking Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. OOOO it's lovely, Gez. I would like that sort if ticket!! Thanks for playing
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo can I come to the ball??? Its a fairylicious tag sweetie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Craft Stamper ticket came at the perfect time, huh? This looks great Gez, love all the sparkly bits and the big orange flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag Gez. Nice and sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love everything about this - the background is gorgeous as is the flower. So pretty. I'm off to have a look at the tag site now. have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for using the ticket stamp,the tag is lovely xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must use that ticket, you have done a great job here Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely tag. What a great excuse to get all the sparkly bits out.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx