Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 17 May 2009

Tag It On

It's week 3 already over on the Tag It On challenge blog & this week guest hostess Ali Mayes has set a very interesting challenge which I thought was beyond me. Thank You Ali for stretching my mojo a little! I think it's learnt a new yoga position. :-)

My challenge for you is Rhubarb Crumble and Custard! I can see my enormous rhubarb plant as I look out of my craft room and it is what inspired the challenge. Your task is to use pink (for the rhubarb) yellow (for the custard) and texture (for the crumble) You must use at least one stamp and 2 embellishments.





I coloured a plain white tag pink using the alcohol/foam background technique (shown further down my blog) & stamped an image with black ink. I have used a couple of flowers & sticky gems for my embellishments & added Best Wishes stamped onto some scrap card. My edges are embossed with yellow Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely, Gez... glad you went ahead with your ideas... that's what challenges are for...
    Thanks so much for playing
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rhubarb colour. I like the little flowers you used. Have a happy week Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tag,i love the image and colours are fab! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I stretched your mojo for you as it has resulted in a beautiful tag! Thanks for taking my challenge.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo thats so feminine Gez, I love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet tag.... so beautiful!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very very lovely Gez. Very dainty looking, especially with the pretty coloured background. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx