Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Thank You Rosie.

A few weeks ago I visited Rosie & was lucky enough to be one of the first people to leave a comment on her Pass It On post. Woohoo......look what the postie brought the other day. Rosie has kindly let me blog it to show you.

Rosie wanted to make sure I am going to use my lovely notebook. So I am going to have it has my Copics notebook & when I get any new pens I'm going to keep a note of the numbers at the front & any tips & ideas & useful info I pick up along the way I can jot it down in my little book. :-)


Thanks Rosie for a very special handmade gift. I am going to work on my Pass It Forward gift this weekend. Hoping to play with my new pink Bind-It-All. :D

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous notebook Gez - lucky you - that cover looks so lush...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely Gez, Rosie does lovely work! I had forgotten all about this one....sorry hon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more then welcome my lovely Gez! Glad you've found use for it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the color combo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx