Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge

Teal & Brown

This week we have a colour combo for you....."Teal & Brown", which is one of my favourites. As always your ATC must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches, you can use any style you like as long as your ATC is cute.
Here is my ATC...


I hope I'm not in trouble for adding a squidge of red & green? I had so much fun making this ATC. Thank you for looking. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. You're enjoying this stamp, aren't you? Love the way she pokes up over the top edge of the ATC and the background looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gez I love your colouring and what a super little stamp.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx