Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge

Make your own Background...
This week we want you to have a go at making your own background. You can ink, stamp, colour, use glimmer mists...whatever captures your imagination as long as you have made it yourself....and that overall your ATC remains cute.

I had so much fun making this ATC. The background was created using shaving foam & alcohol inks - details of how to further down my blog! promise I'll stop saying that next week!! Thanks for looking. Gez.x

3 comments:

  1. The shaving foam background is perfect for this and for the inchie below - both such fab examples of your super crafting. I love the colouring of Tilda - well done for adding to the copics (I might just have ordered a few more ...) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic background, must try this. Really lovely ATC. Thanks for your comments on mine. Thanks for having a look for that kit detail. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx