Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 11 May 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges

Recently a whole new world has opened up to me thanks to my crafty friend Net who sent me a lovely RAK (further down my blog!) which included some lovely Magnolia images & a few Copic pens to get me going!!! Thank You Net. xxx I'm sure my DH's pockets appreciate it!

Any hoo.... I Goggled Magnolia the other day & came across a lovely challenge blog called Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges what more could I wish for my new found friend Magnolia & ATC's. I am very happy that I managed to make an ATC for this weeks challenge which is.....

May Flowers
The old saying "April Showers brings May Flowers" is our theme/inspiration this week. So show me your "blooming" gorgeous ATC's.



I coloured in my image off Net using my Copics of course. Unfortunately I only have a handful of colours.......for now! Birthday comming soonish!..... & used a Paper Artsy stamp to add some more unusual flowers which I coloured in with Copics & covered in Glossy Accents. I layered my image onto an offcut of patterned paper from Crafty Individuals & finished my ATC with a little punched out butterfly & a sparkly gel pen. Thank you for looking. I hope I get to play again soon. I am planning to add my ATC card to a Birthday card so watch this space! Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. I like the addition of the slightly abstract flowers along the bottom of this and the punched butterfly is a lovely finishing touch - sweet ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gez - I'm in the "not keen on them" camp for these stamps - but as I don't stamp....hehe
    Actually, the designs are usually sweet, its the faces I don't like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this little ATC Gez and the way you've designed it, looks like she is walking out from somewhere, it's like 3D, lovely. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely Gez and your copic colouring is lovely. I only have 5 colours. Love the funky flowers there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a superb job at colouring this Gez. ts a lovely little ATC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely aTC. Love the colouring of your aTc.
    Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made a lovely job of this, great interpretation of the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely, sweet ATC, Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, your ATC is stunning. I love your coloring, you're so good! I wish I could make more ATC. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice colouring Gez - funnily enough i have a few stamped images of these strange characters and you have inspired me to have a go with my copics. Especially like the way you have coloured her face. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx