Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

HS:MS:HS

Today is the first chance I've been able to play this week. Don't where this week has disappeared too? Today's prompt is rock....

Rock

I took loads of shots from different angles & then still couldn't decide on just one!


This rock was out in the garden having a good old wash in the rain so it looks quite dark at the moment. It looks beautiful when the sun shines on it. Thank you for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. I like the second one more, I really like this stuff, it has such a nice mix of purples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple colouring!!
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot,lovely colour.What are you going to do with it? xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice piece bet it looked fab in the rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots of the geode.

    The colours of the amethyst crystals are really lovely.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful rock - and good shots, too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore amethyst Gez and have lots of it. lovely photo's. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Gez, fantastic shots. I love the color purple, beautiful rock! TFS!

    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx